Saturday, March 3, 2012

Im in a new life

Assalamualaikum..
Jap je masa blalu n skg dah pn taun 2012.

Mcm tjuk kat atas tu,im oledi in my new phase of mylife.
mcm2 dah jadi last year n alhamdulillah this year bring so much happiness that will not end. Hopefully laa.. InsyaAllah.

This year oso bring the new title for my status.
Actually not only 1,but 2... Alhamdulillah..
Hopefully will remain till da end.

N im oso hope moga dpt la bkongsi rasa pe yg me alami skg.

Owhh btw,Im gonna get ready to watch myhubby play futsal tonite. Oso with my younger bro,Duan.

N next plan is going on a small vacay @ tambun,perak as my PIL,MY SIL is here. They supposedly heading to uitm sri iskandar to send mySiL who studied there. at the end of da day,me n myhubby oso suddenly involved in this unplanned trip. So Tambun,wait us tonite... Will go there after him finished play futsall.. Ok daaa....

No comments:

everyday i luv ya!!